Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Fwd: Taste of St. Louis-correction of phone number

  • Lisa Molnar
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
      Yeah I think it was too short of a notice for The Taste so we will be planning something with our show at Fashion Week later in the month.

      Thanks!
      Lisa @ Skif

      On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Beverly Long <blong314@...> wrote:
      Lisa,
      I spoke to NIna and she told me to wait till after Tuesday to speak to you or Nina when she returns from Chicago.
      Bev

      From: Lisa Molnar <lisaraa@gmail. com>
      Date: Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 4:02 PM
      Subject: Taste of St. Louis
      To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com

      Hi it's Lisa....I work for a knitwear company here on the Hill in St. Louis called Skif International. ..we are looking for a few people to walk on the stage at the Taste of St. Louis at 8pm wearing some Burning Man type attire. Express your creativity- burning man style....Skif will supply some funky knit pieces. Very informal, just for fun & promotion.  I always attend Santarchy in case you don't know who I am- friend of Bapi, Lana.

      Thanks for the support!  If you need more info, call Nina at 314-504-0695 or just show up

      Lisa @ Skif Happy Circle

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
        I will write to you/call on Wednesday.
        Bev

        Hi it's Lisa....I work for a knitwear company here on the Hill in St. Louis called Skif International. ..we are looking for a few people to walk on the stage at the Taste of St. Louis at 8pm wearing some Burning Man type attire. Express your creativity- burning man style....Skif will supply some funky knit pieces. Very informal, just for fun & promotion.  I always attend Santarchy in case you don't know who I am- friend of Bapi, Lana.

        Thanks for the support!  If you need more info, call Nina at 314-504-0695 or just show up

        Lisa @ Skif Happy Circle

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com