Re: Digest Number 54

  • alix
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
      I think these are both good options. My preferred date would be
      Dec. 18, but I leave it up to the majority ... and Santa. Can
      somebody say "vote" (again)? (Wish I knew how to set one up. Such
      a 'puter un-geek...) Let's make the decision soon, then I can set up
      a crash/change Santa room at Renaissance.

      Blue Santa

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Case"
      <muzikfiend@h...> wrote:
      > My personal vote is for Dec 4th or Dec 18th. Last year was a blast.
      Lemme know!
    • Chris Nubel
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
        If you need help on voteing please let me know.  Its really easy,  just tell me what dates you want to vote on and I'll be happy to set it up.

        Satan Santa