OT: in STL till the 11th

  • mschaeffer286
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      hey every1, its Matt (sumo's friend) and,
      my faience' and I are going to be up here
      till the 11th watching over their stuff
      till they return from their honeymoon.
      playing with the cats and walking the dog
      is fun and all, but Chrissy and I were
      really wanting to get together with some
      of you all while were up here. our time
      wont last long so don't be afraid to
      e-mail/twitter/facebook us and ask to
      hang out.