965Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: who has a beard that's long and white?

  • Lisa Molnar
    Mar 4, 2009
      Yeah, could you imagine a bunch of people in Turkey suits walking around!!! Leprechauns would be great too!

      On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 9:17 AM, PlantGirl <brniidgirl@...> wrote:
      CLOWNS ARE SCARY!

      What about a Speedo pub crawl--eeeyyywww.  Or a shirtcocking (at least we would make it LOOK like we are shirtcocking properly, but we must heed standard hygiene practices) pub crawl... It would make people rethink the rule of "NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO SERVICE!"

      Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic