958Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Off season Santa

    Mar 3, 2009
      What time does the parade start? Sorry for the silly question!
      Bev.   blong314@...

      From: "James E. Semar, CEBS" <james.semar@...>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Tricia Overkamp <feyqueenmab@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 4:36:23 PM
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Off season Santa

      Tamm is right on the parade route
      --TUES are good for me (tho i'd probably have to do a little work & join up in the afternoon)

      James E. Semar, CEBS
      314.496.3644

      ---- Tricia Overkamp <feyqueenmab@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      I propose Leprechauns and Faeries in Dogtown on March 17th.
      I have three family members living in the area, including my brother's place on Tamm. We could have a great time shouting at the parade and such.

      Thoughts?

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic