95Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy! 2004 ???

    Oct 11, 2004
      You had better believe it! My name
      is Lohr, I'm actually the Burning Man
      Regional Contact for Burning Man.
      I intended to start a Cacophony Lodge
      when I put together the first St Louis
      Santarchy in 2002, but I didn't get
      that far. Are you interested in
      helping to put it together? A LOT
      of people were really psyched about
      it this past year, and we really
      wanted to expand it this year.
      your help would be really appriciated,
      and it would be sUper dUper CrAzY fun.

      -Lohr,

      --- montieblove@... wrote:

      > Lived in San Francisco and discovered Cacophony
      > Society and Santarchy! there. Thought
      > about doing it here. Someone beat me to it.
      >
      > Is anyone planning Santarchy! 2004?

      http://messenger.yahoo.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic