938Re: [stlouis_santarchy] St Louis Burner Community Notification, 1/1/2009, 12:00 am

    Jan 11, 2009
      Dear Gabriel Branch.
      I visited a Burn Member, who gave me "pointers" how to post. I hope I am posting correctly!
      Thank you for your assistance. Have a good night.
      Beverly

      From: Gabriel Branch <gabriel@...>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2009 10:25:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] St Louis Burner Community Notification, 1/1/2009, 12:00 am

      The santarcy list is for santarchy and not directly associated with
      the gatewayburner community as an entity per se. I am seeing your
      messages on both lists however. So if you got a santa question ask it
      on this list or ask a member off list. But if you got burner related
      posts keep it on gatewayburners list.

      --
      Sent from my mobile device

      "They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen
      in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
      - Vichy government (1941 - 1945)

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic