937Re: [stlouis_santarchy] St Louis Burner Community Notification, 1/1/2009, 12:00 am

  • Barro
    Jan 8, 2009
      Are you using your ESP skills that we work on at Atomic Cowboy on Tuesdays?? I've been responding for days but I am not hearing back from you either.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 4:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] St Louis Burner Community Notification, 1/1/2009, 12:00 am

      thank you. I am just not getting any response from my posting.
      Sincerely, Beverly Long.

      From: Beverly Long <blong314@yahoo. com>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 11:49 AM

      Not that I was ansewring something from the santarchy, but I was answering a few questions to the Burning Man group, and I did not get any fesponses, and I am wondering about my "membership" to the  burning man.
      Can you tell me aboutr my status in the burning man group?
      sincerely, Beverly Long.