930Re: [stlouis_santarchy] St Louis Burner Community Notification, 1/1/2009, 12:00 am

    Jan 8, 2009
      To Whom This Concerns.
      I have been posting messages, but I am not getting any responses.
      I would appreciate to be notified  about my membership.
      Thanks.
      Beverly Long.

      From: Beverly Long <blong314@...>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 1, 2009 1:58:43 AM
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] St Louis Burner Community Notification, 1/1/2009, 12:00 am

      Thank you for this notification, and inviting me to join the group.
      Sincerely, Beverly Long.

      Date: Thursday January 1, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every month.
      Notes: To stay informed of other interesting creative activities related to the St. Louis Burning Man community check out:

      http://www.gatewayburners.org/

      stlouis@...