      From: Alaina Jacobs <alaina.jacobs@...>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 4:33:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy 2008 STL pix

      Great pics, thanks for posting!

      On 12/29/08, pibandp0g <muzikfiend@hotmail. com> wrote:

      I posted my pics here for ya:

      http://www.flickr. com/photos/ pibandpog/ sets/72157611792 230859/

      I had so much fun and can't wait till next year. I'm already counting
      down the days. As always, thanks to Lohr for organizing and to
      whomever scored the skoolbus for us (awesome!). Thanks to Chris for
      the gift shots. Thanks to many of you for the random holiday snogs.
      Thanks to Lana for the entertainment and infinite cuteness. I met a
      lot of nice new folks as well.

      One of the best parts was getting the free ride in the off-duty metro
      bus and everyone giving the driver gifts. Hooray!

      ~lisa (aka synth-pop santa)

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic