788Re: [stlouis_santarchy] StL Santarchy Date!!!

  • Brad Finkeldei
    Oct 29, 2008
      I vote for the 13th too.. You can't make everyone happy no matter which date you pick someone won't be able to go :)  But Pick the 13th and you'll make me happy haha

      On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:

      It's great to hear all the excitement about Santarchy already. Of course, picking the date as early as possible is always on peoples minds. Okay, as for the date, we must all realize that no matter what, some people are gonna hate what ever date gets picked. It's just that time of year, so lets talk more. I've created an online poll to collect some data about peoples interest between the 6th, 13th and 20th. That is a start.

      Negatives to think about.
      6th is early, not as much Xmas spirit in the air
      13th really sucks for people in school, it hits a lot of finals and gratuations.
      20th messes with retail workers who can't get off and travelers leaving town.

      All right, LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!!!

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic