782Re: Planning planning planning...

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Oct 17, 2008
      I, too, work in retail and I want to humbly request the 13th, because we're hosting a retail
      event on the 6th and it would break my heart to miss being Santa with all of you!

      I'm also trying to put together a steampunk caroling group, closer to Christmas. Possibly
      on a Friday night, actually. I'll post a link with more details soon.

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "Laura" <ltyrey@...> wrote:

      > I'm with you Bapi, anything later then the 13th and I wouldn't be
      > able to get the weekend off since I work retail and the thought of
      > missing santarchy just makes me sad.
      > Laura
      >
      > --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Bapi Gupta <bapigupta@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I think the obvious dates would either be Saturday 12/06 or 12/13,
      > we usually don't get much closer to Christmas than that.  Does
      > anyone have any strong feelings about either of these dates?
      > >
      > > Also, has anyone been in contact with the other rumored Santarchy
      > group that had a similar event last year.  I think there was some
      > talk of merging with them - the more, the merrier, so to speak :-)
      > >
      > > Bapi

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic