781Re: Planning planning planning...

  • brniidgirl
    Oct 17, 2008
      I have strong feelings to gather our belligerent selves together and
      stage a street fight against that other sacreligious, sad-sack,
      sucktastic Santarchy group.

      Picture it: All of us KEWL people are walking merrily along, drunk
      and sassy, swinging our giant candy canes around without a care in
      the world.

      Until all of a sudden out from the corner and the end of the block ,
      comes an angry throng of rogue Santas (those bastard Santas!). There
      is a brief pause, Spaghetti western style, canes ready and half
      cocked. Then we immediately go into fight mode: bashing the ends off
      the candy canes on the side of the building like bottles to make them
      sharp and ready to draw blood and we dance around all West Side Story-
      like... then we all fall over each other in a dazed, drunk, red
      velvety mass and emerge from the pile renewed with a fresh outlook on
      these bastards and THEN get them to join us... but only AFTER they've
      been jumped in by us veteran masters of mischievious mayhem, mirth
      and merriment...

      Just a suggestion.

      We could just do it for fun, instead of the real thing if it seems
      too, you know, violent...

      The 13th is cool by me; kind of "Christmas the 13th" and all...

      See you all later!!!
      ~l

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Bapi Gupta <bapigupta@...>
      wrote:

      > I think the obvious dates would either be Saturday 12/06 or 12/13,
      we usually don't get much closer to Christmas than that.  Does anyone
      have any strong feelings about either of these dates?

      > Also, has anyone been in contact with the other rumored Santarchy
      group that had a similar event last year.  I think there was some
      talk of merging with them - the more, the merrier, so to speak :-)

      > Bapi

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic