780Re: Planning planning planning...

  • Laura
    Oct 16, 2008
      I'm with you Bapi, anything later then the 13th and I wouldn't be
      able to get the weekend off since I work retail and the thought of
      missing santarchy just makes me sad.
      Laura

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Bapi Gupta <bapigupta@...>
      wrote:

      > I think the obvious dates would either be Saturday 12/06 or 12/13,
      we usually don't get much closer to Christmas than that.  Does
      anyone have any strong feelings about either of these dates?

      > Also, has anyone been in contact with the other rumored Santarchy
      group that had a similar event last year.  I think there was some
      talk of merging with them - the more, the merrier, so to speak :-)

      > Bapi

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic