      From: rain <caritasrainbow@...>
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Planning planning planning...
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 2:15 PM

      I haven't heard a date yet.
      I just wanted to let y'all know that Lohr is currently out of town and
      I don't think he's online much if any. He'll be back sometime this
      weekend. That's why you're hearing crickets from his end.
      ;^)
      ~rain

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com, Brad Finkeldei
      <bradfinkeldei@ ...> wrote:

      > Do we have a date set yet for santarchy?

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic