776Planning planning planning...

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Oct 15, 2008
      Lohr, Kurt and I would love to help out with the planning for this
      year's excursion, too.
      Kurt may have a line on alternative transportation, for example.
      Deech, we'd love to work with you, too, of course!

      Tricia "MaryAnne Bright" of the LOLsanta signs...
      Kurt "Minkee Santa"

      Re: Santarchy 2008

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic