775Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Santarchy 2008

  • Deech
    Oct 14, 2008
      I'm so ready for this.

      Lohr, drop me a line, I'm still willing and able to offer real help in planning out this year's excursion.

      I just did some repairs on my suit from last year's hijinx and am ready to go. :)

      -Victorian Santa

      On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Rae <chimera_rae@...> wrote:
      I can't wait for this! and to Santa up with all my StL friends. I
      miss you guys! I've been talking it up in KC...trying to get one
      started. We'll see how it goes. I'm def attending the StL one tho and
      bringing at least 6 Santas. We're working on our costumes now! :)

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "barbara tabor"
      <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

      > i think December.  a Saturday.  yup a Saturday in December, before
      the 25th.

      > the bars/stops should be a nice mix. something to annoy everybody.
      > that's my vote.
      >
      > they really do listen to suggestions.  but some places are a better
      fit than
      > others:
      > is it easy to access from public transit (mandatory)?  is it big
      enough?
      > how many toilets does it have? (I'm serious)
      > what santa specials are they willing to offer? what variety of food
      & drink
      > & entertainment do they have?
      > what unique esthetic would this stop bring to the adventure?
      >
      > Let it Ho, Let it Ho, Let it Ho!
      >

      >   _____

      Medlin
      > Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 9:57 AM
      > To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy 2008
      >

      > I know it's just late September, but I was wondering: What's the
      date for
      > Santarchy this year? Is the list of bars already set?

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)