  • Cheryl
    Aug 5, 2008
      We are in the process of recruiting medical volunteers for the gateway
      burn this year. Anyone with any medical background is encouraged to
      volunteer their time with us. Anyone interested should be
      BLS/CPR/First Aid certified and provide a copy of your BLS /CPR/First
      Aid card.
      We will have a medical tent or medical station with an easy-up/carport
      and hopefully a couple of cots-which brings me to my next request:
      -We need two or three cots for the medical station..no fun being sick,
      wounded or dead and having to lie on the hard ground...
      ..We are still working on a creative name for ourselves as well as
      some creative uniforms...anyone with any ideas feel free to throw them
      out there! Thanks!