748Re: A call for local performance artists:

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Apr 28, 2008
      I have sent you an invitation to join the Living Tarot group, so come on over and see
      what's up!

      We will be doing this in the middle of the day at Tower Grove Park, so I actually don't
      know if we can do live fire performances. (I'll have to check) However, I'm sure we can
      come up with something wonderful! See you there!

      Anyone else?

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Wilson <cheryl52199@...> wrote:

      > Hey there, I would love to be a part of this! I am a fire performer and I can eat, breathe,
      spin poi, candles, fans that sort of thing...Jim also is a fire performer, but I don't know if
      he will be available...I think we may have a gig w/Aalim on Sunday June 8th, but I know I
      am free on that Saturday! Let me know what you are thinking in terms of costuming...I
      love costuming!!
      > Cheryl
      >

      > To: stlouis_santarchy@...: feyqueenmab@...: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:31:46 +0000Subject:
      [stlouis_santarchy] A call for local performance artists:

      > Hey there!Some of you are aware that I have been putting together a bit of performance
      art at the Pagan Picnic in Tower Grove Park for the last couple of years.It's called "The
      Living Tarot" and basically I'm looking for local costumers, performance artists, and/or
      students of the Tarot to participate.For this performance/ritual, I need (about 20) people
      to each represent one of the major archana cards. We stand in a large circle, and the
      person representing The Fool brings the audience in a few at a a time. The audience
      members are given a bag and instructions to visit the cards in whatever order they choose.
      Each "card" provides a brief description of the wisdom of that card, and a handful of seeds
      representing the seeds of knowledge.The Pagan Picnic is on June 7th and 8th this year. We
      do not perform on both days.It occurred to me that some of you might like to participate
      in this event. If you are interested, there's a Group set up here in the
      Yahoogroups.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/livingtarot/Please join and vote in the poll
      to chose your card. If you want me to choose a card for you, I can do that too. If you want
      to play but need help with costuming or props (or even a "script") I am happy to help
      you.Thanks!--Tricia

      > Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in the game.
      > http://club.live.com/word_slugger.aspx?icid=word_slugger_wlhm_admod_april08

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic