746A call for local performance artists:

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Apr 23, 2008
      Hey there!

      Some of you are aware that I have been putting together a bit of performance art at the
      Pagan Picnic in Tower Grove Park for the last couple of years.

      It's called "The Living Tarot" and basically I'm looking for local costumers, performance
      artists, and/or students of the Tarot to participate.
      For this performance/ritual, I need (about 20) people to each represent one of the major
      archana cards. We stand in a large circle, and the person representing The Fool brings the
      audience in a few at a a time. The audience members are given a bag and instructions to
      visit the cards in whatever order they choose. Each "card" provides a brief description of
      the wisdom of that card, and a handful of seeds representing the seeds of knowledge.

      The Pagan Picnic is on June 7th and 8th this year. We do not perform on both days.

      It occurred to me that some of you might like to participate in this event. If you are
      interested, there's a Group set up here in the Yahoogroups.

      Please join and vote in the poll to chose your card. If you want me to choose a card for
      you, I can do that too. If you want to play but need help with costuming or props (or even
      a "script") I am happy to help you.

      Thanks!

      --Tricia
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic