697RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Personal Planning?

  • Rebecka Wyrde
    Dec 11, 2007
      another option is to crash at a local santas home & get car in the morning.
      team up!

      becka ^..^

      Lohr <stlouisburn@...> wrote:
      Yes, transportation to and from Santarchy
      is a serious issue, and Michelle hit the
      solution on the head.

      Other options:
      Have a designated driver
      Don't drink too much to drive.
      Cab
      Go get some food and sober up.

      As for you car. I recomend, leaving
      it where you will stop Santaing, and take
      the Metro from there to the Santas,
      wherever they are.

      The strange truth to this is, this is
      ALWAYS a problem with drinking around