69Updates (was Re: mardi gras?)

  • alix
    Feb 20, 2004
      Heeheehee ... That's why I'm called Blue Santa ... among other
      reasons. Will probably have on the usual jeans blue jacket, if it's
      cold as expected (though I might try to leave it at my bar-of-choice
      HQ-for-the-day). Did bring the beard and Santa hat, but undecided on
      when to wear it. At Clem's, probably. Got special beads to throw at
      you, Michelle, when the Bananas ride by (Soulard or somewhere
      earlier, depending on crowd depth.). Catch!

      sir alix

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Santarchy STL
      <stlouissantarchy@y...> wrote:
      > You are evil. I have no plans, but stranger things
      > have happened.
      >
      > -Regards,
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic