      From: Marianne Nubel [mailto:mkhildy999@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 12:49 PM
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: mardi gras?

      Also, please, for those of us new to town, WHERE is Bastille's bead toss?  A street address for Clementine's would be helpful, too!  Satan/Santa and I will be there all day, but alas, not in Santa suits.  But I'll buy a drink for any santa I see!  Ho ho HO!!!!

      XXX 000!!!  -Marianne (aka Secret Santa)

      Michelle Vollmar / Pittsburgh Pipe <michelle@...> wrote:
      I hope I find you.  When is Bastille's bead toss?  I, too, will be at the
      "Drag Race" (ah, the good ol' days).  Look for glittery sunglasses and a
      smile, as I may be changing after the parade and don't know what I'll be
      wearing (santa hat, big purple hat, no hat, mask...).

      ~Sexy Santa