637RE: [stlouis_santarchy] StL S A N T A R C H Y 2007 Preliminary Schedule - Union Station

  • D. Michelle Vollmar Powers
    Dec 3, 2007

      Don’t know if you’re still looking for Union Station info, but:

      ·         I believe the “sports bar” previously mentioned is “Ultra Lounge” on the first floor, West of the main entrance on North side (where Rout 66 brewery used to be). Phone: 863-0005

      ·         There’s a bar where Casa used to be (between Houlihan’s and Key West ) called The Shed. Phone 802-3148.

      ·         It seems to me that Key West (open to a large common area, albeit very small) has always been drinker friendly – maybe a fast shot spot? And, my old post-Blues game bartender from the late Kelley O’Toole’s (sp?) is supposed to be starting there soon; so, if you want I know we could talk him into something.

      ·         There’s a basketball game that day, but I don’t know what time………opportunity knocking??? Or just a jammed up Link?  Dunno.

      #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
      off at Manchester & Tower Grove
      The Grove
      6:24