      From: alix [mailto:thekidalix@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 11:34 AM
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: mardi gras?

         Bring the megaphone Lhr!!! And we'll have bail ready JIC.
      Everyone, don't forget to wear your nipple tape so cops have less
      reason to bust us when we flash our breasts ... (the crowd does give
      beads for jiggly male breasts, don't it?...) See ya by Soulard Market
      during parade, Clem's at 3 pm. Everybody, your first drink's on me
      when ya find me (in exchange for beads, I'll need more!)

         sir alix with an i (bruce the mizzou masseuse)

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@y...>