      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      From: michelle@...
      Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:17:37 -0600
      Subject: RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy - East Side?

      I’m sure I’ll hear about this, but:

      THIS – IS – SANTARCHY, PEOPLE ! ! ! ! !  Put on your big girl panties – and watch them go up in flames!  I don’t care if you’re a guy, darnit! PUT! THEM! ON!  I don’t care what my (or anyone else’s feelings are about strip clubs or any other dang moral or immoral thing.  This is Santarchy:  where people sing about the baby Jesus and porn all in the same sentence, and where people surely go against what is normally acceptable for a person of the cloth (the Santa suit that is).  Yes, I know it’s wrong and I’m probably just barely staying out of hell for this one – SORRY – no really, I am; but that doesn’t change a thing.  This is Santarchy, not for the weak, meek, or low of alcohol tolerance. It is likely that someone will do something that might normally embarrass you or that you may find somehow objectionable.  Heck, that person may be you.  Again, I DON’T CARE!   HO!  FREAKIN’  HO!

      HOWEVER, all that being said:

      There is no way my drunk a_s is going to East St. Louis.  There’s a song about that for good reason (ain’t going’ back to East St. Louis).  But that’s just me.  I agree with the guy who said something about keeping the party going…I usually drink enough in the first 12 hours to be good for that day.   Go, Santa – Go-Go Santa – Ho, Ho, Uh Oh ~Michelle

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic