59Re: mardi gras?

  • alix
    Feb 20, 2004
      Blue Santa will be there, minus the itchy white beard. Look for me
      in red/black jester's hat, primarily around Schafly's "free" tent by
      Soulard Market. Also for sure at Clementine's High Heel race
      (watching, not staggering (yet, I hope)) at 3 pm Saturday, and then
      Bead-Toss at Bastille (I want that Harley jacket!). Am staying at
      Holiday Inn Convention Center all weekend if anyone wants to say
      hi/split a drink up Wash Avenue way. Let the good times roll,
      Santarchyists!

      sir alix with an i (bruce the mizzou masseuse)
      "Bruce Williams"

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Case"
      <muzikfiend@h...> wrote:
      > so, nothing exciting going on for soulard mardi gras? are you
      going? etc?
      > and will you be dressing up in any certain fashion...?
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic