      From: rain <caritasrainbow@...>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santarchy Date
      Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:17:32 -0700 (PDT)

      I voted for the 8th cuz the 15th is too close to
      Christmas and getting into Christmas present money...
      Santarchy has a tendency to be a bit costly for me.
      Either way I'll do my best to make it this year though
      I'll probably be there later rather than from the very
      start.
      I look forward to seeing all you Santas again this
      year!

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic