341Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Thank you for a quick response

    Jan 11, 2007
      You don't have to officially join to participate.

      Just be on the look out for the next thang goins on and show up with your bad self.

      Other related stuff to check out (Cacophony / Burner related)

      Burning man www.burningman.com
      Chiditarod  www.chiditarod.org
      Lohr was talking about doing a stl version of the Idiotarod or Chiditarod called the Stuhditarod..Would be cool
      Flipside www.burningflipside.org <== tickets on sale now and must be postmarked by the 13th to get em

      oh and "welcome home" and all that other hippie crap

      On 1/10/07, Tina Milan <i_am_tinas_e_mail@...> wrote:

      Even though the santa season is over, I would like to
      find out more about this "cacophony society" and I
      have visited the website and signed up to "officially join"

      Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
      – Alexander Hamilton
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic