      From: Lohr <stlouisburn@...>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] S A N T A R C H Y 2006 - Planning
      Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:25:38 -0800 (PST)

      HO HO uH-Oh!

      I'm loving the responses people have been
      putting out here. I think the people have
      spoken, and here at the three major results
      from the posts.

      1. Keep it on a Saturday, it will be Dec, 9th.

      2. This inclusion of Maplewood seems to be
      a pretty popular idea, especially since
      the Metrolink gets you there.

      3. I believe Washington Ave, is out. The
      Cabin Inn was really the best part of that
      trip, since it's closed to non-patrons, it
      doesn't seem worth it.

      I have been perfoming some planning voodoo,
      sticking pins in a map on the wall, and here
      is what I've come up with. Please get back
      to me with what you thgink.

      1. Start in Maplewood, probably the
      Schlafly Bottleworks

      2. Walk to something else close by, maybe
      the grateful inn and/or boogaloo's

      (BTW, you rock Barabara, thanks
      for suggesting all of this.)

      3. Metro from there, quick stop in Clayton,
      I have NO idea where.

      4. Metrolink transfer at Forest Park back track
      the U-city Loop. for cicero's and Blueberry Hill

      5. Central West End, The pack was supposed to
      catch a bus that would go from the hopital to
      Maryland, but that fell apart last year. Do
      that, for Llewellyn's and of course Rosies.

      6. Metrolink to Union Station. Skip Hard Rock
      and go straight throught the mall where they
      hate us to the Hotel bar where they love us.

      7. Now, we walk. It wouldn't be Santarchy without
      little walking, across Market St , by the fountain
      and go to some dive bar.

      8. Walk to the Metro transfer station at 14th
      and Clark street and get the bus to Soulard,
      or the Metrolink to the Landing.

      WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK? PLEASE RESPOND

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
      $420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
      www.LowerMyBills. com/lre

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic