282Re: [stlouis_santarchy] S A N T A R C H Y 2006 - Time to begin planning

  • Bapi Gupta
    Nov 11, 2006
      dear yuletime drunks,

      We definitely need to do a weekend night, and
      Saturday's are better than Friday mostly since the day
      is more open to most people (doesn't matter to me, I
      work friggin everyday from August til Christmas, but I
      asked off for 12/09 two months in advance!).

      My only *new* input on the subject would be to skip
      Washington Street/Union Station and add South Grand.
      We could Metro the the Grand stop and then take the
      bus down to Mangia, Upstairs, CBGB's. I'm pretty sure
      there's an easy bus to get us down to Soulard after
      that too.

      If we really still need to go downtown, I'd even
      prefer the Landing. I have a friends who work at Joey
      B's and the Feisty Bulldog/XES Lounge and could make
      sure we don't get stuck with covers.

      Bapi

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic