      From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com [mailto: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Lohr
      Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:56 PM
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] S A N T A R C H Y 2006 - Time to begin planning

      It's time to start planning StLouis Santarchy 2007.
      There has been lots of discussions in and around
      bars about Santarchy. It's about time those
      discussion made it to the internet.

      Some people have made arguments for changing
      the route of Santarchy, and of changing the
      weekday away from a Saturday to a weekday.

      What do you all think?

      Unless some really good suggestions come out
      to the contrary, it will be essentially the
      same route, and it will be on Saturday Dec 9th.

      Sponsored Link

      Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate
      Click now to apply http://yahoo. degrees.info

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic