191Re: [stlouis_santarchy] RE: mama always said not to trust strange websites

    Nov 28, 2005
      There really should be. I run a couple of other lists
      and have never had this problem. As the moderator on
      those lists I have to approve everyone wanting to
      become a member, so I have to find out ahead of time
      whether or not it is an actual person rather than a
      bot. hmmmm... Not sure what the settings are here.
      ~rain

      --- elliot liebson <eliebson@...> wrote:

      > --I don't suppose there is any way to prevent stuff
      > like this from coming
      > through?
      >
      > Elliot
      >

      > >Message: 1
      > > Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:40:44 +0100
      > > From: "suzan.johnston6606@..."
      > <suzan.johnston6606@...>
      > >Subject: this is so cool!
      > >
      > >Well, I met my lifelongpartner here :). Thought I
      > had a duty to post it on
      > >here to share with those on here who were exactly
      > like me, and are
      > >concerned about ending up alone. For a very long
      > time I had
      > >accepted that it was inevitable, but well, great
      > things do happen to
      > >good people :) Check it out
      > http://www.firstglance.info/eeqci

      http://mail.yahoo.com