183RE: [stlouis_santarchy] date?

    Nov 2, 2005
      I'd bet the site just hasn't been updated. did y'all
      by any chance go on the 10th last year?
      after all this discussion, i'd bet it'll be changed to
      the 17th as soon as lohr gets his butt online and sees
      all the email discussions that have gone.
      just my two cents...
      ~rain
      i'm just sayin is all

      --- barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

      the site looks pretty official. i thought the date
      was put out for discussion first. but maybe the 10th
      is the date that works for the folks that do all the
      pre-work to organize the route and the bars.

      unfortunately, i'm not sure we can make the 10th. jim
      has the kids and i skipped the Archway Chili party
      last year for Santarchy - dont think i can miss it
      again.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic