154Re: New here

  • skapegoat_dnvr
    May 7, 2005
      Hey Lohr, is this the same as the Midwest Burners yahoo group? I've
      been lurking there for awhile, but it seems to be mostly KC oriented
      events. I won't be able to make it to the event next weekend, as I
      have commencement at my school on Friday and Hope graduates on
      Saturday. But I'd like to make it to some other events this summer.

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@y...>
      wrote:
      > Ji jade house cat. I want to reccomend that
      > you join the st louis burners yahoo group
      > to keep taps about what is going on the rest
      > of the year.
      >
      > -Lohr
      >

      > --- jadehousecat <Jadehousecat@h...> wrote:
      > > Hello I'm new here just thought I would post and
      > > greet everyone

      > > Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all?
      > > Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
      > >
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/LLQ_sC/esnJAA/E2hLAA/xdzrlB/TM

      > Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      > http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail