1431Re: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y

  • Angela
    Nov 23, 2013
      I was told it is December 7. Thank you Santa who emailed me personally with that info.

      Angela

      On Nov 23, 2013, at 11:11 AM, <feyqueenmab@...> <feyqueenmab@...> wrote:

      Yahoo is restructuring their services, they are not dropping the groups.

      I'm not thrilled with their changes, but this is the service I use primarily for many of my organizations.

      Also, I do NOT "put my face in the book", either. There are lots of us who don't use Facebook.

      So thank you for letting us know on the list!

      ---In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, <clockwork_god@...> wrote:

      I.don't think the organization uses yahoo group anymore. In fact I think yahoo is planning to end the service. I know chat, personals and many others are gone.

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android