      From: joshua hart <clockwork_god@...>
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Ho HO uH-Oh!!!
      To: "stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com" <stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, November 16, 2012, 11:43 AM

      They just did, its at the top of the email.  This was the first message at all about it, here or anyplace.

      From: Lohr <lohrbarkley@...>
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Ho HO uH-Oh!!!
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 5:46 PM

      St. Louis Santarchy
      THE DATE IS SATURDAY DECEMBER 8th, 2012

      HO HO uH-Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why: Santarchy is coming to town!

      It's time for St. Louis' own version of the time-honored tradition of Santarchy. "What is Santarchy?" you say? Santarchy is better experienced than explained, but I'll tell you this. All those with the affinity for the FrEaKy, the curiosity of the CrAzY are invited to get dressed up in a Santa Suit and join us in celebration of and/or protestation to the holiday season.

      Dress as your own inner Santa or whatever other holidayesque outfit you create and join us for an all day march all around St. Louis spreading holiday cheer and presents. Yes, presents too. If you come across the mob of Santas you will most likely leave with a gift. Previous gifts have included candy-canes, lumps of coal, mutant toys, vegetables, special prizes, and many other twisted gifts for the naughty and nice little boys and girls.

      Santas shall stomp, stumble and spit across the city while chanting, "You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out! You better Watch Out!..." Come rampage through the city. All are welcome

      So get your Santa Suit on and come join us for StL Santarchy.

      Schedule To Be Announce.

      Also, if you are of the Facebook type, join the following. FB seems to be where the action is these day, and this is definitely an AcTioNable event.

      http://www.facebook.com/groups/139638454740/

      Ho Ho uH-Oh!!!

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic