1361RE: [stlouis_santarchy] STOP THIEF!

  • Michelle Vollmar Powers
    Jan 6, 2012

      And they really deserve it!  They held my phone & santa bag for me – and nothing was missing.

      From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lohr
      Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 9:00 PM
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] STOP THIEF!

      STOP THIEF!

      I have been contacted by the bar Jack Patrick's.  Apparently, the evening of Santarchy someone stole a 3' wide picture of old Busch stadium off the wall from the establishment.  They are being really cool about it, but they would really like it back.  If you have any information about the picture, please contact myself or Jack Patrick's.  No one will get in any trouble.

      You silly Santas!!!

      -Lohr (AKA: Mega Santa)

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic