      From: A Grewe <alphak10@...>
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] OT...kind of. Fw: that booze thing
      To: "MidwestBurners" <MidwestBurners@yahoogroups.com>, "santarchy" <stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, December 16, 2011, 10:12 AM

      A friend sent this to me... I know that the article is from Washington state so it covers local distilleries there but it also tells you what major distilleries and their brands are supporting politics that are really... in opposition to the burner ways of life... be smart buy booze that supports your politics this holiday season... and any time. And show your politics with your wallet.

      http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/being-choosy-and-getting-boozy/Content?oid=10985312

      Dreaded Pirate Cherry

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic