1336Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Why so quiet about this year's Santarchy?

  • Lisa Molnar
    Nov 28, 2011
      Just in case we will be on Washington Ave, the flyer for Rue 13 that night advertises a Christmas theme, so it could be fitting for a stop.

      Lisa

      On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Rob <snowreport123@...> wrote:

      Pretty sure half the fucking hippies are still trying to figure out how to get out of jail  from OWS.

      In all seriousness, I was thinking the exact same thing just last night. Is there a route announced yet? El Borracho closed, in case anyone doesn't know this yet, so it's definitely off the list.

      Barro

      On 11/28/2011 9:06 PM, Bapi wrote:

      I know we're going December 17th, but thought I'd be seeing the normal conversations about the route and such.

      --
      ~Individuality is best fulfilled in unity~
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic