1325Volunteers for Artica!!!

    Sep 17, 2011
      Artica is an awesome Arts festival, parade and effigy burn that is held in
      downtown St. Louis on the riverfront. All ages are welcome! Check out the
      FB page here!

      https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=185575571507700

      Come on out and share the weekend with us at Artica... and volunteer!

      The Gateway Burners are managing the volunteer force for Artica 2011
      and we could still use some people for two hours of their time at Artica on
      October 8 and 9.

      We are looking for Gate greeters, infrastructure and basic docenting help, nothing difficult and you can still fully interact with the festival while volunteering.  Some people argue volunteering is the best way to interact with the event.  Help out the artists, welcome people and roam around answering questions.

      If you are interested, please message Cala Vera directly, or hit her up on FB.

      Artica and Gateway Burners thanks you!

      TO VOLUNTEER, CONTACT:

      Cala Vera at:
      zenrubyangel@...
      or find her on Facebook,

      OR
      Fill out the volunteer form on the GatewayBurners website at:
      http://www.gatewayburners.com/gateway/volunteer.php

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic