1324Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Artica: calling all creative citizens!

    Sep 8, 2011
      This sounds really Nice!! I will do some volunteer work, as last year.
      Bev

      From: Lohr <stlouisburn@...>
      To: "criticalmass@yahoogroups.com" <criticalmass@yahoogroups.com>; "spagarts@yahoogroups.com" <spagarts@yahoogroups.com>; Gateway Burners <gatewayburners@yahoogroups.com>; Santarchy <stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com>; stlouis-announce <stlouis-announce@...>; missouri-announce <missouri-announce@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 11:12 PM
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Artica: calling all creative citizens!

      Open Call to All Creative Citizens

      Artica invites all creative citizens to contribute their inspiration on the St Louis Riverfront on October 8th & 9th.

      Do you have an idea you must make real?  A project you must share?  Artica is the venue.

      Please contact Artica with your idea so it can be scheduled and integrated with the rest of the celebration.  You must contact Artica to guarantee inclusion.

      CONTACT:  articafest@...

      The Boat of Dreams Parade.
      Bring a biodegradable boat, big enough to carry your dreams wearing your favorite costume at Noon on Saturday Oct 8th.  We will march to the riverfront to launch our vessels and dreams into the Mississippi.

      -ARTICA!!!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic