13Re: [stlouis_santarchy] The little elf...

  • D. Lohr Barkley
    Aug 6, 2003
      Hey there little elf. Are you thinking about
      coming to the St. Louis Burning Man Gathering?
      A bunch of us will be camping toghether, and
      we're working on travel logistics, as well
      as swapping stories, showing pictures, and
      telling jokes.

      Come on down!

      --- Scott Victor Howards <real_digerati@...>
      wrote:
      > A less-than-fully elf stumbles into the household.
      >

      > "Er, hey--ahhh... I think I'm supposed to be
      > somewh-- somewhere...
      > around here. In the general vicinity. Could any of
      > you gentlemen that
      > look a whole lot like my employer be so kind as to
      > give a man some
      > directions?
      >

      > "And beyond that, some directions to the men's room?
      > I'm feeling a
      > little... queezy."
      >

      > --Drunken Little Elf, Builder of the Red Buttons

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic