      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      From: michelle@...
      Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 15:14:07 -0600
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Lohr, can you reset my password - can't see the info

      Lohr,

      Can you reset my password?

      ~Michelvis

      From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lohr
      Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:13 PM
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2010 Food & Drink Specials

      It's the little inconsistancies that keep Santarchy interesteing.  In fact, the specials below are no longer accurate.  The actual acurate information is all stored in the fiiles secion.  As reality changes, I change those files.

      -Lohr

      From: stlouisburn@...
      Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 15:29:04 -0800

      Everyone loves Santa, so they have provided all Sants' and anyone of festive
      Santarchy attire the specials listed below.  Enjoy!

      S t L  S A N T A R C H Y  2 0 1 0

          S P E C I A L S ! ! !

      BAR Deal in 2010
      Cicero's Beer & Shot specials
      Blueberry Hill $3 Buds, $3.50 Jagger & Cuervo
      Key West Café Mystery Special
      The Union Station Bar No Deal
      Tin Can Happy Hour Beer/Rail/Apps
      El Borracho $2 PBR  $3 Bombs  $3 Sangria  $4 Margaritas
      City Museum free snacks & drink special
      Lola Maybe Happy Hour Prices
      The Dubliner Free Food
      Flamingo Bowl Happy Hour Beer/Rail/Apps
      Jack Patricks Free Food
      Nadine's Free Food
      ShantiFre Free Pizza
      1864's BackRoom $2.50 Bottled Beers $2.50 Barnett Bombs $2.50 Wells
      Molly's  $4 DblRum & coke $2 Pep Schnapps $3 Esponal Tequilia
      CBGB's No Deal
      Mangia Italiano Free Pizza

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic