1245RE: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2010 Dec11th

  • Michelle Vollmar Powers
    Dec 6, 2010

      Over the years, I have found that any carol-ish singing led by even just one will be joined by Santa-singing-madness.  I printed out words and passed them out on several occasions – this especially helps when the words are, shall we say, alternative.

      From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of A Grewe
      Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 3:09 PM
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2010 Dec11th

      Watch out you might have actual carols invade as there is a contingent of carolers who join every year (for longer than me) who are a little... stifled by the "YOU BETTER WATCH OUT" repeat... And as I can not join them this year on our usual caroling invasion... We are looking to show the Santas how it is done:) So Santas who like to sing... be prepared for joining in:)

      Cherry... AKA Lolly Elf