1211Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Santa crawl Date 2010

    Oct 7, 2010
      thanks:)

      Cherry

      From: barbara tabor <barbaratabor@...>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, October 6, 2010 11:16:36 PM
      Subject: RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Santa crawl Date 2010

      is it too soon to say mazel tov?, asks the goy.

       Babs

      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      From: alphak10@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:50:46 -0700

      1 week before is also the date of our little one's Batmitzva.

      Cherry

      From: convx4@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:44:51 +0000
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Santa crawl Date 2010

      I know its early,

      But We should get the ball rolling on setting a date for Santarchy 2010.

      How does Saturday Dec 11th sound? That's two weeks before Christmas.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic