118Re: Please pick date.

  • alix
    Nov 10, 2004
      Just now switched my vote from 11th to 4th, to help the needy.
      Hate to say this ain't a democracy and votes can be overruled, but
      look at the "real" world. (Damn Shrub and his handlers...). We can
      make Santarchy 2004 an Un-Santarchy or AnarchySantarchy if we ignore
      the voting and la-di-da it. Then hold the "real" Santarchy on
      the "elected" date, and buck the system by not showing!? I'm
      rambling... I'm a rebel, I don't care any more. Hang rules!

      naughty-not-nice Blue Santa mid-remake

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@y...>
      wrote:
      > I'm loving all the interest, and I'm loving all
      > of the support. Here's what I'm going to do.
      >
      > I'll pick a date. It will be either the
      > 4th or the 11th. I will publish the decision
      > on Friday (11/12) afternoon so keep on voting,
      > because that IS going to influence the decision.
      >
      > -Lohr,

      > Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      > www.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic