      From: Lisa Case [mailto:muzikfiend@...]
      Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 9:24 PM
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Digest Number 59

      I changed my online vote to the 4th since Lohr can't go on the 18th and
      I can't go on the 11th. Are we really still going by the votes or can
      we just let Lohr decide since he is (I think?) the organizer? Anyone
      have a differing opinion on this?

      Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from
      McAfee(r) Security.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic