113Re: Digest Number 59

  • alix
    Nov 6, 2004
      This is why I was rattling the walls to get the date set ASAP, so
      we can firm plans and change other obligations. The 4th and 11th both
      have other events for me, I prefer the 11th, but I'm more than happy
      to go with the majority. Let's just set a date right away (most of
      the regs have voted) and do it! Ho ho ho-boy...

      bruce

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Lohr <stlouisburn@y...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks Lisa
      > Personally, I in favor of th 4th.
      > -Lohr
      >

      > --- Lisa Case <muzikfiend@h...> wrote:
      >

      > > I already have bought tix way in advance for stuff
      > > on the 11th BUT i've been
      > > looking forward to santarchy ALL YEAR so I am
      > > willing to move around all my
      > > stuff and try to re-sell my tix for the stuff i had
      > > going on on the 11th but
      > > I just need to know asap so I can do that!! And yes
      > > of course Lohr needs to
      > > be in attendance. Discuss! Alternately, is the 4th
      > > definitely bad for anyone? ...
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic