      From: Murdoch
      Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 7:00 PM
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] the grove leg

      a grove leg would start approx 6:30 or so.  We would leave either right before or right after flamingo bowl, and end by rejoing the group at 9:30 at nadines.

      On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Rob <snowreport123@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      The reason I ask is I'm still trying to figure out the logistics of getting to the starting point.. the ending point is just up the road form my house so getting to wherever I start sans car would be helpful.. and the grove is closer to me..